Sign up to be part of the Beach of Dreams network.
Individuals and organisations across the world are invited to register to become members of the Beach of Dreams network and be part of creating a collection of 1000 pennants, stories and climate pledges.
Members commit to lead Beach of Dreams walking, talking and making activities over a stated number of days along your nearest section of the coast in May 2025.
To apply to be a member submit this form which details who you are, which days and areas of the coastline you wish to adopt, why you want to do this, what activities you have in mind, what change you hope to make within your community that will benefit the environment.
Once accepted, you pay a registration fee of £175 + VAT (£210) for your silk pennant. Deadlines for application 1st Oct 2024. Partners who would like to expand their activity and commission further pennants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members will receive:
- Access to our monthly seminars, beginning in January 2024
- A silk pennant to represent your area or section, which we will create from your submitted design, story, and climate pledge
- A detailed partner pack with marketing assets and copy for you to explain your involvement in the project (from Jan 2024)
- A Beach of Dreams membership logo for you to add to your website to link to the Beach of Dreams site (from Jan 2024)
- A listing on the Beach of Dreams member page and a link to your website
- Access to download the resource pack (from May 2024) to support your pennant design and Beach of Dreams activities